Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thank you Thursday


Last week, I wrote a lovely little blog about the things for which I am thankful.

This week has been challenging so I think a new list is in order. I'm keeping it simple.

1. I'm thankful for Diet Cherry Pepsi and peanut M&Ms.
2. I'm thankful for macaroni. Cheese is even better.
3. I'm thankful for the sunshine and the fact that you, wherever you are, are looking at the same sun.
4. I'm thankful for stop lights so there are less auto wrecks.
5. I'm thankful for my dog, Ezmond, who loves me and keeps trying to crawl on my lap today as I struggle through some big stuff.
6. I'm thankful for Sean, who has given me 7 hugs this morning, and Sara, who told me it's OK to be anxious, she should know, and that I'll feel better tomorrow.
7. I'm thankful that I am not alone and I have friends all over the world who are kind and thoughtful and generous and loving, no matter how whiny I've been.

Thank you everyone. Tomorrow will be better.

7 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to threaten to veto commenting here until you visit me again! Chocolate helps with anxiety. Trust me, I know. Let me know if I can bring you some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is obviously already better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your #3...now send some to Florida!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the little things that will get you through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great the way you can always find things to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, tomorrow will always be better than today and I'm thankful for crossing path with you PG :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did she visit, RK? Can I comment yet???

    ReplyDelete