Friday, July 3, 2009

Spoiled

It's still Friday where I am so I decided to throw out a last minute Friday 55. After, somehow, I was reminded of a forgotten fact that a Flash Friday has to do with flashing truckers and some radio talk show someplace... Yeah, we're not going there. Anyway....




Always strong, always brave, always capable, never weak
Until the dreaded day when it became too much
And Goddess became puddle on the ground
Alone, afraid, in need
Not knowing where to turn or trusting what to do
She sits under covers
Waiting for the light
To shine into her corner and bring her home.

7 comments:

  1. The light will shine because the Goddess is good and strong and that light will come from within.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK publish this comment instead - I want a friend with green and gray hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you write that? That's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *slips a pizza inder the covers*

    You eat, then you-a feel betta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not quite sure that I understand this story PG...
    It flows beautifully though.
    Thanks for getting one in under the wire.
    Another thing...You change Avatars like I change socks. I really like your new one...hehehe.
    Have a GREAT Holiday....Galen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed the new profile pic too! Sexy!
    This picture is creepy. The words, very nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In Dark of night,
    there are the stars.
    When the night is the darkest,
    Daybreak waits just below the eastern sky.
    Whne ice becomes water,
    it is not destroyed , only changed.
    When water becomes vapor,
    it is free.

    ReplyDelete