Monday, July 20, 2009

A good first day was had by all


I got to meet the awesome IT team of which I'm now an integral part, signed-up for IM and got to chat with friends and coworkers all at once, got to ride in a convertible to lunch with the whole group - which was AWESOME. They even teased me about how good I am at answering tough questions with a "That's a great question, I need to do a little research and get back to it." Slippery, that's me!


Then, I had a very long and tough meeting at the old job tonight and just arrived home to crawl into bed, after a little extra love from the family.


Thanks for all your good wishes and nice comments. It was a VERY good day indeed.


Happy Monday, everyone! Shouldn't you all be asleep???

9 comments:

  1. How fitting...IT girl on the IT team.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was asleep! Glad your first day at work went so well!

    So do you have to power dress for work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You slippery little eel, you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feared you might not check in. Hooray for a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be able to say "Sleep? What's that?" Not any more, but I am beginning to get my late night bug back, which is good.
    I am glad you had a good day, but what is this about the old job?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! ...so glad that your first day was so good. You deserve every bit of the "good"!

    Here's to second days being just as
    wonderful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're trying to set a record for blogs about your first day, you've achieve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great answer, but is it an accurate one? I need to do a little research and get back to it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did somebody say convertible?? ;)

    You go, girl! Sounds like you have a great first day and I hope all the other days are just as sweet.

    ReplyDelete