Saturday, June 13, 2009

Words, words, words

I love words, it's probably why I like to write. I just visited Mama Zen who writes about her love of the word charmed. It made me think of the words and phrases that are meaningful to me. Maybe list week isn't quite over yet...

Serendipity
Practical Magic
Honor
Love
Contentment
Monkeys
Rescue
Hi
Rock Star
Whatever
Yay
Home
Joy
Bliss
Red

Of course, the list could go on and on. But I notice immediately that these are words I try to bring into my little world as often as possible. Especially contentment and bliss. Dawn blogged about her new adventure at school and shared the color that defines her via the True Colors Personality Test. She guessed I'm a gold. Hmmm. Find out what you are at this free site (they do ask for your name and email). And I'm a BLUE. Caretaking, optimistic, passionate...Blues are your "True Blue" friends. A Blue's world revolves around people, relationships, and fostering growth in themselves and others.

10 comments:

  1. You say "hmmm" like being a Gold is a bad thing! I'm a gold! Hahaha! But, yea, I was torn between blue and gold for you... I just like to think we have a lot in common. :-)
    There are words that I love the sound of and words I love the meaning of... it might be fun to make a list. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, where's the link to the free site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dawn - I fixed the link. And I love the golds of the world and would be proud to be one. I'm just a little more.... um.... goofy. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a blue, too!
    I hope I don't get tons of spam now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a green - rational, analytical, boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would think it would be monkeys you tried to bring into your life as much as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am like you, PG, we are blues!

    And oh please, Mama Zen, you are so not boring. Get out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to take it myself...but I'm thinking I'm a blue, too. Just a wild guess.

    PS - Serendipity is one of my favorite words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm off to take the test and BTW - JOY is one of my favorite words, too! enJOY your day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RK: What would being blue have to do with spam? I am so naieve sometimes...
    Mama Zen: There is nothing boring abou green - that is second for me and only behind by a couple percentage points.
    Darth: I love monkeys! Oh, wait. You knew that.
    Blossom & Scarlet, darlings, I would so believe we are all blues. And Serendipity & Bliss are most important in life!
    Cheffie-Mom: JOY is marvelous and there needs to be lots more of it!

    ReplyDelete