Monday, June 15, 2009

"Show me"

Shionge asked to see my tattoo, which includes a mah jong tile in the center of it. She shared a story of playing mah jong with the guys which sounds like so much fun!

My tattoo is of a sail and a Chinese junk and the character is the symbol from the "red dragon" tile. I love the fact that it looks like a sail.

AND, Riot Kitty sent me this link to a funny site about what the tattoo location says about you. Timely, girl! But hey - it's not dragon wings for goodness sake. Sheesh.

Rachel's ink... I got it when I was 29 but it's not finished, yet. It will be finished some day really soon.

11 comments:

  1. Cool! Maybe we can go together when I get the next one? There is a woman-owned place in Oregon City that offers tattoos in "a spa-like setting."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only mildly apropos and that only because you mentioned "Chinese junk", many of my favorite tattoo stories have to do with people getting Chinese tatts inked, only to later find out that what they thought was "love" or "friendship" or something like that was actually "Demon friend" or something equally obnoxious. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tat!

    I have 2. Erm, one's on my butt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that Tatt has a special meaning...

    It's FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Joe...on your butt??? Show us, show us, show us :D

    Challenge him Rachel ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo!!! This is so cool Rachel, unbelievable!!! I am trying to figure out the red dragon tile really but it is so cool there...reminds me of Miami & LA Ink now :)

    I'm a gutsy lady but not gutsy enough to get a tattoo so you ROCK Rachel!!! :D

    Wow!! So cool....till admiring that lovely art piece on you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that cool or what?? The whole photograph is awesome!

    PS - I'm with Shionge, let's see Joe's butt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A photo of my butt would be much less appealing than PheromoneGirl's back!

    ReplyDelete