Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

We have a winner! Apologies for the delay, but after a long meeting over bananas, a winner has been selected in the random contest Please hold while I access that information.

To review, a lovely photo of two charming girls at the local NAMI Walk were having a very intense and interesting conversation. Of course, we cannot remember a single word, so we asked that people offer their suggestions for what we might be saying. Monkeys were offered up as a prize (after all, who can resist a MONKEY?)

Here is the winning entry, selected with the painstaking process of asking fellow bloggers which entry they thought was coolest. OK, they all chose themselves. So, I started over from scratch and asked Riot Kitty who her OTHER favorite was.



Now, of course, the problem is that the comment was left by one of those pesky people who like to call themselves Anonymous (can you say STALKER?) But we have our ways. Contact has been made and said "Anonymous" person will receive the following AMAZING monkey gift set. As will RK, who liked it so much I had to pry it out of her hands. So I'm off to procure a second monkey set for my bff.



Congrats, Anonymous. Enjoy the monkeys. I hope they remind you of beloved office mates.

Check back soon, boys and girls - this was so much fun, we'll be continuing the tradition on random Monday posts during the summer. More monkeys will be awarded! Don't miss out!

5 comments:

  1. OmG, WHERE can I get my own office monkeys, I LPOVE them, they are hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwah! I can't wait!! And then I'm going to name them after our board members...XO -RK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish you had the picture of Richard Simmons punking that guy in the airport. Too classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool monkeys! Congratulations to the winner. I'm crap at this kind of thing, which is probably why words failed me last time.

    ReplyDelete