Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Seven Swans-a-Swimming


I was surprised to see that Mama Zen awarded me with a creative blog award. Thank you, kind MZ, for being so thoughtful. I like your list of 7, too - even though I don't like Mike.

So, I have to reveal 7 details about myself. Oh, dear. Seven things? About me? That you don't already know? And MZ did such a nice job with her theme...

Seven Characters I've Played in My Lifetime

1. Lead singer of a punk rock band (I had a pink mowhawk)
2. A slutty "poppy girl" in The Wizard of Oz my sophomore year
3. A slutty "party hostess" in Funny Girl my junior year
4. A slutty.... WAIT A MINUTE. What was my drama teacher trying to tell me?
4. part2: Marketing Executive
5. Monkey wrangler
Let's see, we have: Rabies (currently on his way to Miami - and he has his own soundtrack!!); Sanser; Sari (who arrived today); Smock; Max & Princess; Gangrene; Syph; Asthma; Whizz; Cleft & Phlem. And those are just the ones I can remember at the moment.
6. Mom. I'm OK at this role some days, should be locked in a padded room on other days (like today - and there'd better be good whiskey)
7. Friend. Takes one to know one.

Now, I have to pass it on to someone creative. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I wanted to be fair (see above under MOM) so I drew a name out of a hat and landed on... Whitemist. Which is so cool because he is one of the most creative smart people I've ever had the pleasure to get to know online.

But all of you are creative. All of you. Really. I mean that. Do you want a cookie?

6 comments:

  1. Now I'm hurt. "creative" is my middle name! ;) But smart I'm not, so yeah, that's a good choice.

    Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I've backspaced out my original bitter sulky comment and replaced it with this bright and cheerful one! Congratulations on your award! Your list is quirky and fun, as your writing always is. But I still hate that hat.

    Sorry. (I say sorry too much, too. Once, when someone was telling me so, and why I should stop saying sorry, I listened to her carefully and then said...sorry! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want a cookie!
    (I like your list!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always want cookies.

    Why were you surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you didn't like my what next blog enough to comment? Sniff!

    ReplyDelete