Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy

I dub today Thank You Thursday!

Thank you to Fireblossom for being an awesome friend and sending me love in little ways all week.

Thank you to the United Postal Service for delivering love to Arizona just when my friend there needed it most.

Thank you to the guy who said the thing that made me feel... yeah. I love you.

Thank you for the nice blog mentions friends and anyone else on the planet...

Thank you, Riot Kitty, for being my bff and writing such a KICK ASS poem to someone named Keith!

Thank you to Verizon Wireless for allowing me to have 10 favorites to whom I can speak anytime, any day, for free, even though they aren't Verizon customers - on top of the 30 or so friends that I can talk to for free all day, every day, because we're "in".

Thank you to Sean for having a most amazing dinner at El Tapatio until we both feel like we'll burst - and you should have seen the margarita! (oh wait, you CAN!!)


Thank you, Sara, for making a date night with your dad and taking him to sushi (you're sweet!) Thank you, also, for going shopping with me tomorrow to pick out a killer interview outfit (my what-not-to-wear girl!)

Thank you, Ezmond, for wanting a walk and making me walk off 7 pound chimichangas and margaritas too big to lift.

Thank you, Sean, for inviting me to join your guys party tomorrow and watching the NBA draft *sniff*

Thank you, Scarlet, for offering to take Rabies, my stuffed monkey. He's ready to travel and will be hitting the road tomorrow for Miami. We had to find him proper garb first!

Now, I leave you with my song list from my backyard work today (thank you, universe, for a beautiful day so I could hack away at the shrubs!!) because I have to end with...thank you, Sara and her dad, for coming home with a big, huge, belated mother's day gift for me in the form of an iHome stereo system. My house is shaking and I blame this playlist.

5 comments:

  1. I love this post! Very sweet...and the THANK YOU in the sand makes me want to skip work and write my own messages of gratitude on the beach!

    Rabies, where are youuuuu????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty enthusiastic "thank yous". I'm afraid that after 7 pound chimichangas and margaritas too big to lift I would be unconscious for several days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. :) I'm glad you are so thankful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel your happiness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! I want to go to the Tapatio place. I'll be your designated driver ;)

    ReplyDelete