Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sending my love off in a box....

I have made many friends, online and in person, in my wonderfully full lifetime. I have a tendency to be silly and playful as often as I can. With silliness come these wild and crazy adventures I plot and plan and sometimes even make happen.

In keeping with tradition, I'm about to start something silly - and I'd love participation if you want to play. Rabies the monkey is hitting the road.

His first visit will be to Fireblossom. He's packing his suitcase now, preparing his journal (which his hosts will add to about his adventures) and ready to blog on his very own blog. I'm poking holes in his box right now.

Yes, the stuffed monkey has a blog. Check out Rabies Travels the World and see how he's doing, where he's hanging out (literally) and what his new friends look like (there is rumor of a Sean the Sheep and a fellow monkey over at Fireblossom's).

When it's time to come home, he'll need to move on to another part of the country or the world. Would you like a house guest? He's house trained, doesn't eat much and is a great conversationalist!

3 comments:

  1. I had to grin at this post, in a slight "I don't quite get it way" but I'm trying!

    I hope Rabies has a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RK: Thanks. He'll be back for visits, I'm sure.

    Joe: Rabies adds quite a bit of flair to any belt loop or rear view mirror is all. Fireblossom had a crush so I thought it would be fun for him to go all these places I can't. I have a feeling he'll make his way to Miami soon. And there's always your edge of the pond....

    ReplyDelete