Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Please hold while we access that information

Apologies, first of all, that the last 2 blogs I've written have disappeared. I'm having google blogger issues - as I've heard other people are, as well - and I will try to recover and repost them. They were fabulous. You'd laugh, you'd cry, you'd endeavor to comment.

Random is a word that suits me well. I am a very random person at times. Currently, I'm on heavy duty allergy meds and feel less random and fun that usual, but that'll only last a couple more weeks. Can you imagine how dull I'd be if I was still taking those antidepressants that turned me into a zombie? Talk about the dead zone... So I though some fun of the random sort would be good the first day back to work after a holiday weekend.

So, today's game, boys and girls, is a game of random things. The photo below was taken at the NAMI walk a couple weeks back. Make a comment about it and provide the dialog that you think was going on. The photo's subjects will vote on their favorite comments and the winner will receive a monkey. Seriously. OK, not a LIVE monkey. But a monkey*. To allow for easy commenting, the girl on the left in the braids is Girl #1 and the girl on the right is Girl #2.

Go to town, people, let's see how creative you can be.






















*Monkey will be selected upon completion of contest. You may enter as often as you'd like. Any monkey-borne diseases or monkey-related injuries are not the responsibility of the contest sponsor. Any monkey received by the designated winner will be shipped to the address of such person at sponsor's discretion and leisure. No guarantees are made on monkey's friendliness or huggability by sponsor. Replacements will not be made for pet-eaten-monkey-disasters. Contest ends Monday, June 1, 2009. Non-transferable. Void where prohibited.

12 comments:

  1. Girl One: "Remember to look into the camera as you speak. That is why we are awkwardly not looking at each other."

    RK Girl 2: "It is not my line, that is why I am covering my mouth to speak."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl One: Uh...hello? Why have we stopped? We're supposed to be, like... walking? Wait. What the...?

    Girl Two: Just hold still. Perfect. And soon my Balloony Minions shall suck out your brains. Yes! My evil plan is working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl one: "What are those bloggers looking at?"

    Girl two: "Ummmm..... I think they are looking at the balloon behind your head."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl 1: "He really has a 3-inch penis?"
    Girl 2: "Well, he had the idea of doing a "naked for NAMI" calendar, and he was just a tad too enthusiastic."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl 1: "That guy is SO checking out our left nipples!"

    Girl 2: "Do what I do...stare at his penis and laugh. That'll make him stop!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl one: "Now, exactly why are we doing this?"

    Girl two: "Sssh. To win a monkey!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl #1 : I'll take that handsome guy with the moustacho and leave the other one for you ok?

    Girl #2 : Er..I prefer the one with moustacho Sweetie so I'm afraid I'll go for the kill first. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I can't believe you made tee shirts for the "Annual NAMI Snipe Hunt."

    "I can't believe YOU got him to pay twenty dollars for a permit! That guy used to be vice president!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling, there is something for you at my Objets D'art blog! Come see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl #1: See? I TOLD you we were being watched!

    Girl #2: Just try to look natural. This time, they brought the flying monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1: Is that Gene Simmons?
    2: How do I look?

    ReplyDelete