Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yes, that's really me

After being a bumble bee for months now, I decided to finally add a profile picture. But wait - which one to use? The old one of me when I was younger, more thin, less lines on the face? Nah - I'd feel like that is kind of dishonest. How about part of my favorite photo, the black & white of me that seems to show joy and silliness - that's a little more fitting, but not quite right.

So, I decided on a picture of me from earlier this year. I was at my desk, writing. Seems rather fitting.

Because, after all, hiding behind a super hero alter ego can only last for so long.

Cheers!


6 comments:

  1. You look like you're about to bow your head in prayer, which, knowing you - well, it makes me giggle ;) An honest pic would be that one of Wonder Woman!

    Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now. I suppose we could pretend I'm all devout and respectable, but what fun would that be?

    One of the reasons I like this picture is those earrings. Which I love. A lot!!!!!! Kinda like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pretty. I like your hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are so pretty ;D Finally I know how PG looks like.

    Now what about you RK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great photo. Well I hide behind a cap and shades, but seeing as I do that in real life, I'm not being fake. :)

    Nice to finally see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fireblossom & Shionge: Thank you, thank you. And yes - it's about time that Kitty posted a pic!

    Joe: Thank you. And no, I would never consider your hat something to hide behind. It helps define you!

    ReplyDelete