Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Giggling


I walked through the pharmacy last night, giggling hysterically with my daughter. She's been in a funk and needed a little tlc.

We bought silly gifts to send friends that are far away and that we miss. Her best friend from kindergarten is in New York and they facebook constantly. When one is sad, the other drops everything.

I lost track of a lot of friends over time and am very happy to say that the important ones are reappearing at lightning speed.

I wish each and every one of you a day full of fun and giggles and smiles. Now go find someone long lost. And send them chocolate and slinkys and flip flops!

7 comments:

  1. PS: The photo credit in this one goes to Frank, Sara's boyfriend. He captured a moment magically...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apropos of nothing, really, except you mentioned it in passing in your post, is one of my favorite phrases:

    "Some people are like slinkys; not really good for much but still fun to kick down the stairs."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! I have been meaning to ask - is that the same divine rainbow slinky thing that I have one of on my desk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! You make me wanna reach out to everyone I've ever loved and lost contact with. You inspire me in so many ways, Chica! :)

    PS - I have a little something for you...for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo too! Nothing like hearing my two girls giggling together. It's pretty rare, but really cool when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that's a priceless shot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darth: Now I have the "It's Log" sing from Ren & Stimpy stuck in my head. Sigh....

    RK: I already answered yes, but it is the same slinky. Only cool people have the rainbow ones!

    Scarlet: Yeah! Reach out and don't hold back. I have found some people I'm thrilled to reconnect with and others I could care less about - but you never know until you try!

    Yeah - presents. I'll look forward to a surprise sometime soon!!

    Joe: Thanks - I love giggling. It's the best! With two girls, I bet you heard a lot of it when they were smaller.

    Fireblossom: Thanks! You know, I adore your poetry and check your site daily. My favorite of all time is the recent one about wings....

    ReplyDelete