Monday, August 3, 2009

Wanted: A pirate. Swashbuckling, able to lift one tall girl off the floor...


I've been looking for a pirate Someone who looks really good in a black bandanna and a couple days growth of facial hair. Kisses me to take my breath away. Able to give me an off the floor hug. Oh, and makes my knees weak.















Pirates are an interesting bunch. They have a dark mystique, a "bad boy to end all bad boys" reputation. They say things like "As you wish" and "She took me rum!" and usually are trying to throw you over their shoulder and take you away to do unmentionable things to you. I swoon.


















But I have found that - even with a much larger population of pirates in town than one would have thought (as you can tell by these snapshots), finding a true pirate - one with the soul of a thief, the mind of a smuggler and a heart of gold - has been difficult. But not impossible.

I believe I have found myself that pirate. I knew I was in trouble the day he donned a black bandanna and smiled into the camera. Ooh, to fall in love with a pirate. Now that's every girls dream.

9 comments:

  1. And pirates are gone for long sea voyages, giving a girl some much needed peace and quiet.

    Hmm..maybe that wasn't the mood you were trying to create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do chicks always dig the bad boy? Vampires, pirates etc. What's the attraction? Most of them kill you in the end. Why don't more women fantasize about funny, but ruggedly handsome bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A right saucy wench you Arrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno....the no-showers-aboard-the-pirate-ship thing is a little off-putting...and being kissed by a pirate while his parrot screams in your ear is a little dicey, too. Also, the ones with peg legs are poor dancers. They keep falling over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So tool mans real name is swash buckling Jim?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pirates! Vampires!

    Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fascinated that the soul of a thief and the mind of a smuggler somehow can coincide with a heart of gold...first, it is hard to live with a heart of gold. Those things don't pump too well...

    ReplyDelete