Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tag, I'm it.

I've been tagged by RK. OK, it was from DECEMBER 31st, but someohow it just showed up on my comments moderation page. And I missed that blog - was moving. Really. Sheesh. The pressure... I'd better make these good.

The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (TheBeautifulRiotKitten)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Check!)
3. Write six random things about yourself.

Thing 1: I love the smell of decomposing leaves in autumn, which is my favorite season.

Thing 2: There are angel wings hanging over the head of my bed.

Thing 3: I'm one of those people that can look at people and they'll look up, feeling like they're being watched. It's fun to do while I'm passenging on the way to someplace. I just stare at drivers until they turn and look. Or in restaurants when I'm by myself.

Thing 4: When I was little I wanted to be a teacher. I guess I'm getting my chance with my kids being homeschooled now. My mom used to eat paste - and I'll never let her forget it.

Thing 5: I am deathly allergic to shrimp. If you know me, you probably know where I keep my epipen.

Thing 6: A pedicure can fix almost anything. And our first non-work-related adventure together included one, right RK?

4. Tag (OK, I only know 4!) people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I tag:
Granny Annie
Scarlet
LL Cool Joe
Mr Riot Kitty

(Yes, I know you've all been tagged before, but I'm not nearly as popular as RK! If you've alrady done it and don't want to do another one, feel free to link back to the previouos 6 random things.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey sorry I missed this post completely!! That's weird. I'm having problems commenting on your blog too, not sure why. So if you get a hundred from one day and none the next you'll know why, I'm not being funny!


    Ok I'll consider myself tagged! Thank you. Now I need to think about what to write!

    ReplyDelete