Thursday, November 6, 2008

Under covers


I went over my to-do list this morning and had a minor panic attack. So back under the covers I went. I sit here, cozy under the piles of blankets, and want to thank the universe for its gifts.


Amazing friends - new ones added all the time

A job out there, just for me, that will fulfill my needs: enough to eat, a place to sleep, decent car to drive

Children I adore

The coolest dog ever

I get to start a new adventure in every area of my world

It's my favorite season, full of autumn leaves, the smell of mist in the morning and a great big fire in the living room at least a couple more times

I am loved by so many and I love freely, easily, with my whole heart - it brings me joy

I find things that offer me bliss each and every day

Thanks to all of you that make this list better. And thanks for joining me on this new adventure...

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite season, too - where did you take the gorgeous picture?

    ReplyDelete