Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Surprises


Lately, life has handed me a number of surprises. New people have come into my life that I never would have expected to meet. People are reappearing at an alarming pace. The chaos of my world seems to be making a subtle shift to something more manageable. More palatable. More.... nice.

I have no doubt that any chaos I've been feeling has been my own, tortured soul trying to escape the little box it's been shoved into - closed with duct tape and twine and any number of rusty nails. I dug my way out without any help and I'm proud of that fact that the box is now a distant memory that rarely invades my dreams these days.

I escaped that little box and I don't worry about the things that aren't working themselves out. I pick one topic a day and focus all my energy on that (today's topic: meet someone new. seemed to go well. pleasant is an understatement. connections are really cool...)

Now if you'll excuse me, I've some puddles in which to stomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment