Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Isn't that just like a girl?


Walking through downtown Seattle on Saturday, I had the strangest feeling that I'm going to be spending more time there. I found myself discovering shops that I loved, meeting people with common threads, even falling in love with some restaurants. The traffic would make me nuts, though - I'll need a job that can afford me my own personal driver or lots of money for cab fare. And a maid. I like to dream big!

I found this dress that spoke to me. It was at a little shop near Pike Street, they hand make everything so probably sets you back 10 grand for a little black number, but it was gorgeous. Kind of like that sapphire ring I saw a couple years back at Twist. Can you feel a connection to an object??

For now, I'm not really sure where I am supposed to be. Sellwood draws me. My friend Jen, my Seattle tour guide, told me that we're too hip for Lake Oswego. I think she may be right. Besides, I can visit from across the river when I miss my friends here.

Today is an adventure. And besides the election, it just so happens that today is the day that TWO - not one, but two - psychics said my world changes for the better. Anybody else have goosebumps?

1 comment:

  1. When have you been seeing these psychics?!

    And our entire world just changed for the better with this election@!

    ReplyDelete