Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Well then...

Days like today should never, ever, ever be thrust upon a weak, sad, discouraged person like me. Ever. I mean that. It's chaos in a barrel, covered in maple syrup.

Up too early, hardly slept, kept thinking I heard the stupid dog. Things are brewing but are they good or are they bad - who's to know? Does anyone care? Will this crazy spot in my life ever end? I've never had 7 months of crazy. Do they have crazy camp for big girls?

Dreams last night about Kevin Kline, tool belts, chaos. Watched My Life As a House last week - I should have prepared for my journey better than that. But, instead, I had strange, bizarre, ocean-filled dreams. Of Kevin Kline.


Tomorrow is another day. Another day for disappointment, discouragement, too much work and not enough money. But for tonight, I will head to the land of counting sheep, sleep my peaceful little 2 hour burst and dream about Him again. Why? Because he built a house and figured it out and made the important things important - before it was too late. If only the real world was more like the movies. Is it weird to think of Kevin Kline as God?

I, on the other hand, have failed. I made the stupid stuff top the list. I let the only things that really don't matter become the center of my universe, and I lost Rachel for a while. I wish it wasn't too late to fix it, but it is. So where do I go from here? The universe is sending something, it'll be interesting to see what sticks...

1 comment:

  1. Hey - if it makes you feel any better, I've had more than 7 months of crazy - and it will get better! The universe will send something good for you. I am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete